With an aim to provide better services for the Yatris, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board provides Clean, well maintained and very economical accommodtaion. The accommodation is available in Jammu, Katra, Adkuwari, Sanjichatt and Main Bhawan.
In Jammu: Vaishnavi Dham & Saraswati Dham near Railway Station, Jammu
In Katra: Niharika Yatri Niwas & Shakti Bhwan situated at Bus stand, Katra and at Trikuta Bhawan - 700 bed accommodation is available which is located nearer to YRC-II, Katra.
Minimum Requirements before booking of Online Room Services...
- A valid e-mail ID is required
- User Registration should be completed. click on New User for new registration to get the login credentials.
- A photo Identity card is required(A valid PAN card is required)
- A Valid HDFC Bank Credit/Debit card (or) any other bank Master/Visa-Credit/Debit Card.
Just Follow 7 steps to complete the Online Rooms/Dormitory Beds Booking Procedure:
click on https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/
- First Logon with your login credentials and then click on ROOM SERVICES
- Select Reservation Date, Room Category[Rooms/Dormitory Beds], No. of Beds(in case of Dormitory beds) and then click on GET AVAILABILITY
- On the next screen, list of available list are displayed. select BOOK NOW option to proceed further
- On the next screen, select the ID Nature & enter the ID Proof No and then click on CONTINUE
- On the next screen, Type the code from image and then click on PAY NOW
- On the next Screen, HDFC Bank Gateway Payment is displayed. Select your Banker's Payment Gateway Process from the available 3 "Choose your Card options" and enter Card Number,Expiry Date of Credit/Debit Card & enter Card Security Code(CVV) and click on NEXT to complete the payment process.
- On successful completion of the Payment Gateway Process, an ERS(Electronic Reservation Slip) is generated. Take the print out of ERS and produce the ERS with relevant identity proof of documents for availing of these Services at the time of Prilgrimage, failing which the user can be denied the concerned service/facility.