Shree Somnath Jyothirling Temple is first among the twelve Aadi Jyothirlinga's of India. The meaning of the word "somnath" is the "Lord of Moon God" refers to "Lord Shiva" as He is known to house the Moon on His head.
The Temple is located in Prabhas Kshetra in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat, India.
The Somnath Jyothirling Temple is managed by "Shree Somnath Trust". The temple trust has build Guest Houses in order to provide accommodation facility for the pilgrims who are visiting the Somnath Temple to have a darshan of Lord Shiva.
Now, Shri Somnath Trust has provided Online Booking facility for accommodation in newly constructed Shri Sagar Darshan Guest House, Prabhaspatan in Somnath, Gujarat. There are other two Guest Houses under the management of Sri Somanth Trust such as Tanna Guest House and Lilavati Guest House for them Online Booking facility is not available.
- Pilgrims can logon to www.accommodation.somnath.org for booking of rooms for accommodation in advance.
- Pilgrims can be booked rooms through Online at least Seven days prior to the date of arrival for a period of three days.
- Pilgrims can check the room booking status and room cancellation facility is also available.
- Pilgrims can make payment using Credit and Debit cards only(Visa/Master cards are accepted). Booking through Internet Banking is not available at present.
Online Booking Procedure for Accommodation in Somnath:
Step1: Logon to www.accommodation.somnath.org
Step2: Enter Check In Date and Check Out Date and click on Search,
Step3: Click on View Detail(see at the bottom of the webpage),
Step4: Click on Check Availability,
Step5: Enter the values as per your requirement and click on Calculate Tariff,
Step6: Click on Proceed to Payment,
Step7: Fill up your personal details and click on Submit for making payment.
For more Information Guest House Contact Details:
- Shri Sagar Darshan Guest House: 02876-233533
- Tanna Guest House: 02876-231212
- Lilavati Guest House: 02876-233033
Mobile Number: 09428214914(8am to 9pm)