Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams(TTD) has announced SUBHAPRADAM program scheduled dates for the year 2014. TTD will conduct this innovative program across the Andhra Pradesh State with an aim to inculcate moral values embedded in the ancient Hindu Scriptures and to make the students of today responsible citizens of the country.
TTD Subhapradam program is specially designed for the students to educate them about Hindu Dharmas, Cultures, Traditions and Morals. TTD Subhapradam Summer Classes will begin on May 19, 2014(Monday) and end on May 25, 2014(Sunday) for a period of 7 days.
Who are Eligible:
Students who pass outs tenth class and Studying Intermediate Students are eligible for Subhapradam Summer Classes. The academic year 2012-2013 tenth class students are also eligible.
How to Apply:
- Interested students can get the application forms from TTD Kalyana Mandapams located across the state from April 14, 2014 onwards.
- Filled in(completed) application should be submitted in the same TTD Kalyana Mandapam of your place on or before April 25, 2014 and closing time is 5:00pm.
- The students should bring the related acknowledgment form which is attached to the application along with them and submit them a day before while attending for the classes in their respective areas.
Commencement and Duration of the Program:
TTD Subhapradam Program starts from May 19, 2014(Monday) to May 25, 2014(Sunday) for a period of 7 days. Every day classes will be conducted on various subjects like Yoga, Meditation, Great Leaders, Hindu Cultures and Traditions between 5:00am to 7:00pm.
Location of Training Classes:
The training classes will be conducted across the state where as for Girl Students Special training classes will be conducted at Tirupati, Hyderabad and Visakapatnam only. Last year 2013, for Girl Students classes were also conducted at these places.
Travelling Expenses, Food and Accommodation:
- TTD will provide Food and Accommodation at Free of Cost to all participated students including To and Fro Travelling charges.
- For students who will travel within district headquarters, for them the travelling expenses will be given as Rs.300
- For Girl Students who will travel to Tirupati, Hyderabad and Vishakapatnam, for them travelling expenses will be fixed of Rs.500
All the students of AP should utilize this rare and great opportunity offering by the TTD. More information will be updated soon...