Mahanadi Temple is the abode of Sri Mahanandeeswara Swamy(Lord Shiva) and Goddess Sri Kameswari Devi. Lord Mahanandeeswara, the presiding deity of the temple is in the form of Shiva Lingam which is believed as SWAYAMBU Linga. This holy temple is situated in Mahanandi village in the east of the Nallamala Hills near Nandyal, Kurnool District, Andhrapradesh, India.
The temple is kept opened from 5:30am to 9:00pm. in all the days in a year. There is no closing of the temple during the day time.
How to reach Sri Mahanandi Temple:
- Sri Mahanandeeswara Swamy Devasthanam is located at a distance of 15km from Nandyal town.
- The nearest railway station is Nandyal Railway station. The Nandyal town is situated at a distane of 75km from Kurnool city, the district headquarter.
- The nearest Airport is Hyderabad about 215km from Kurnool city.
- The other route is Bangalore-Nandyal route: Bangalore->Gotty->Yaganti->Nandyal->Mahanadi Temple
Mahanandi Temple Location Address:
Sri Mahanandeeswara Swamy Devasthanam,
Contact Telephone Numbers...
|Temple Office||08514-234726 / 284620|
|Executive Officer Chamber||08514-234727|
- TTD Choultries, Devasthanam(Temple) Choultries, Naganandi Sadan and more are available for accommodation in Mahanandi village.